What Is a Business Email Address?
A business email address is an email address that uses your own business domain name. So you’ll need to create the domain first, then create the mailbox to match.
For example, your-name@
your-website.com is an email address linked to the domain name your-website.com.
There are a few reasons why using your own domain is important:
- It looks more professional than a Gmail or Hotmail address
- Business domain names are easy to remember
- Having a branded email address builds trust
- Each email you send helps to promote your brand.
- Email that matches your domain
- 10 GB of email storage.
- Mobile-friendly webmail.
- Calendar, contacts and tasks.
- Works with the email app of your choice.
Google Business Email
- Custom and secure business email
- 100 participant video meetings
- 30 GB cloud storage per user
- Security and management controls
- Standard Support